New card shop in Malvern,Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
A new spors card shop just opened up in Malvern, Ohio. It is called Midwest Certified Slabs. I went in there yesterday and picked up a few things. In my opinion, it is nice to see new shops starting to open up. There are not many shops in this area of Ohio. The owner and his wife are really great people. It is a really good family oriented shop. They have an auction site up and running that they allow kids to put cards on and then use the money to purchase cards. This is a great way to get younger people more active in the hobby. I probably do not need to tell anyone here that this has become an adult hobby and has been for quite some time. So it is kind of nice to someone at least trying to bet the younger people more active.

If anyone is ever in the Stark county area of Ohio I highly encourage you stop by and check it out.

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon, where in Malvern? In town? I will check it out for sure.
If you go down Rt 43 through Waco then you will come to Waynesburg. There is a McDonalds at the light. Turn Left at the light and then you get into Malvern. Turn right and go over the bridge and the shop is in town on your left.