New Custom Design Feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey everyone,
I've been working on a new custom set for 2013 over the past few weeks. I have decided to make a base set and even include a few full insert sets just for grins. I am making baseball and hockey because those are the only two sports I spend any time graphing at all. I'm considerably further along with the hockey set because it's currently hockey season. Please leave feedback or general thoughts. I really want to know which are your favorites and which you don't like very much. If you need some customs made, I would be more than happy to help so just send me a PM.

Michael Ryder Base Hockey Design

LR13RyderSAMPLE_zps99324519.jpg

Elvis Andrus Base Baseball Design

LR13AndrusSAMPLE_zpsaa7bcbc5.jpg

For King and Country Insert

Loui Eriksson

KampCErikssonSample_zps173ca022.jpg

Ryan O'Reilly

KampCOReillySample_zpsb45e3a91.jpg

Jimmy Howard

KampCHowardSample_zps0577a294.jpg

T.J. Oshie

KampCOshieSample_zps8804674e.jpg

Scott Hartnell

KampCHartnellSAMPLE_zpsa65f7fac.jpg

One for the Highlight Reel Insert

Matt Duchene

LR13HRDucheneSAMPLE_zps6eb7e941.jpg

Jamie Benn

LR13HRBennSAMPLE_zpsb95c578b.jpg

Eric Staal

LR13HREStaalSAMPLE_zps13357a95.jpg

Nathan Gerbe

LR13HRGerbeSample_zps26021a5b.jpg

Martin St. Louis

LR13HRStLouisSample_zpse8a9079a.jpg

Beasts of the Blue Line Insert

Brenden Dillon

13LRBBDillonProof_zps43e2ece8.jpg

If you like what you see here, like my design page for all the latest updates.

Thanks for looking and I'm really looking forward to getting a lot of good feedback. God Bless!
Arron

That is what i was thinking. Can anyone tell me how you go about doing this and what all you need to do it.

Thanks,
Dennis

Customs? I use a free downloadable program called GIMP. It's basically the same a Photoshop but it will save you hundreds of dollars. There is a learning curve and it's a little overwhelming at first but it does get better. As a reference point, this was my very 1st custom in 2009:

Strasburg.jpg

So I'm living proof that once you get the hang of it and start trying to experiment as much as possible, it does get better. Ha ha. After that all you need is a decent knowledge of sports and some creativity. Good luck.