New Expanded Tradelist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron, do you need a 99 Topps Ryan Finest reprint #1 1968? I have an extra one looking for a new home. Let me know.

Joe
Joe - I have the base and refractor #1 99 Topps Ryan reprint but not the Finest. So I can use it. Take a look at my tradelist and let me know what you'd want back. Ask if you don't see anything because I'm updating the tradelist daily. thanks

Joe - I have the base and refractor #1 99 Topps Ryan reprint but not the Finest. So I can use it. Take a look at my tradelist and let me know what you'd want back. Ask if you don't see anything because I'm updating the tradelist daily. thanks
Ron, I'm working on a lot of the same sets you are. Do you have any dups of these?

4. Mantle, Mays, Clemente, Aaron or Ryan Topps Finest or Chrome reprints
5. Topps RCs or reprints 6. Topps Reprints Original Backs

In my sig is my insert wantlist or I can copy it over here for an easy view. Let me know.
J

Ron, I'm working on a lot of the same sets you are. Do you have any dups of these?

4. Mantle, Mays, Clemente, Aaron or Ryan Topps Finest or Chrome reprints
5. Topps RCs or reprints 6. Topps Reprints Original Backs

In my sig is my insert wantlist or I can copy it over here for an easy view. Let me know.
J
Joe, Yes I do. Let me get you a list.