New Feature: Legacy Avatars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Since several members had mentioned wanting access to the old Bench avatars, I've created a new feature on the site that lists all of the old avatars as "Legacy avatars".

To find these, you can look at the sub-menu under "Members". Alternatively, you can just follow this link: https://thebenchtrading.com/legacy-avatars/

You'll find all of the categories listed. For the baseball jerseys, though, I combined them all into a single category to keep the category list from being so long. To set one of the old legacy avatars as your current avatar, simply click on the image that you want to set.

Thanks Mike! I like to change my avatars and its a fun thing to do....to honor former members or just to change for the season.....baseball season, football season, etc, etc. Best regards, David PS or to change it for the NFL football contest!

Thanks Mike! I like to change my avatars and its a fun thing to do....to honor former members or just to change for the season.....baseball season, football season, etc, etc. Best regards, David PS or to change it for the NFL football contest!

I don't think you're alone. It was mentioned by several other members, too, that they'd like to see this library make a comeback.