New here.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon75

Bench Warmer
Hello all. My name is Brandon I own a reptile education business. I work with all kinds of different species. I collected cards many years ago and decided to get back into with my son. Born and raised a Raider fan and collect Raider cards with a focus on Howie Long. Not sure where I went wrong but my son is a Patriots fan and collects them. Recently began putting sets together for fun. Looking forward to learning and sharing.

Brandon

Welcome to The Bench, Brandon! Very cool you collect with your son. Good luck with your collections!

Our kids always surprise us, don't they? Congrats on being an awesome Dad, I will echo what Mike just said about how cool it is to collect with your son, that is just great! Reptile education sounds super cool too!

God bless,

Kevin

Welcome to The Bench, Brandon! Very cool you collect with your son. Good luck with your collections!
Thank you! Right now I have about 1500 unique Raider cards. Not much compared to some. lol Almost done with the 2020 score football set, Finished 2020 Donruss, 1980 Topps and 1997 Playoff 1st & 10 kickoff sets

Our kids always surprise us, don't they? Congrats on being an awesome Dad, I will echo what Mike just said about how cool it is to collect with your son, that is just great! Reptile education sounds super cool too!

God bless,

Kevin
Thank you for the kind words. My son is having fun with it for sure! We keep around 40 - 50 different species and go to schools, libraries, b-ay parties and company events. Its a fun job and the best part is my kids and wife help out. All about family.

Welcome to The Bench Brandon. Glad to see another football collector on The Bench!

If you want feel free to send me your want lists for 1980 Topps and 1997 Playoff First and Ten. I should be able to help you with those. I recently completed the First and Ten set and the one card that held me up was Wayne Cherbet which I finally got from someone here. I can't help you on the 2020 sets but would be glad to check your want lsits on the older sets.

Thank you for the kind words. My son is having fun with it for sure! We keep around 40 - 50 different species and go to schools, libraries, b-ay parties and company events. Its a fun job and the best part is my kids and wife help out. All about family.
That is super awesome, what a fun business, and how cool that everyone gets involved!!

Welcome to The Bench! I collect with my son as well - definitely something that we have a blast doing! I know I have some 1980 Topps football stashed away if you have a want list.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online