New Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edk1114

Bench Warmer
Hi everyone - new here and getting back into card collecting after 20+ years dormant. Currently collecting football, basketball, soccer, and some baseball. Originally from Ohio and the Bengals SB run got me really excited about football again! Currently I PC Burrow and Chase as well as former Buckeyes in football; basketball Knicks (RJ & Obi), Zion, D-Wade (and other former Marquette alums); and in soccer Arsenal and Real Madrid. Generally interested in rookies & GOATS across the board, too.

I've been buying stuff on whatnot recently and have accumulated a good amount of cards made over the past few years. Also I will be heading back to Ohio next month to get all of my childhood collection which mostly consists of mid-to-late 80s to late 90s baseball and basketball cards.

I'm interested in trying to trade some stuff to better hone in in on the guys I want to PC - I'm interested in trading for some Burrow rookies if anyone has anything on the block! Looking forward to interacting with the community!

Eric

Welcome aboard Eric. This is a good group of folks on The Bench. I think you'll do well. When you get your wantlists figured out hit me back here or e-mail me direct at [email protected] for quicker response as I am not on the boards as much as I check my mail. Maybe we can help each other. Best of luck!