New member from Bay Area, Ca

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRMdawg311

Prospect
Hi everyone,
Obviously I'm new to the Bench but I'm not new to trading. I regular my LCS and heard about this site from one of the customers so I decided to check it out. My collecting is mostly just baseball. Loved collecting as a kid (late 80's early 90's and fell away. Began collecting again in 2008 and been having fun ever since! I collect Topps (base, chrome, heritage) and Bowman (base, Chrome, Draft). I like to buy a few boxes of each make the sets and trade extras and autos for my PC. I PC Giants, Indians and A's. Hopefully I'll be able to trade with a few of you.
Thanks!

Welcome to the Bench!

Hi from a Twins collector!

Welcome to the site and you are always welcome to check my trade pages below in my sig for any of the teams you are looking for! I love trading and collect not only the Minnesota Twins but also the 2001-2012 Topps gold/black/copper/red serial #d parallels (baseball only!) and am always interested in trading for anything you have.

take care and i hope to trade with and hear from you soon!

Welcome. I'm just up the road in Sacramento but get to the Bay Area where I grewup rather often. Getting my haircut in Walnut Creek tomorrow as a matter of fact.

Welcome from the Santa Cruz mountains!

Dan

Nice, Heard there's good mountainbiking you're way (my other hobby) :) I need to get out there.

Welcome. I'm just up the road in Sacramento but get to the Bay Area where I grewup rather often. Getting my haircut in Walnut Creek tomorrow as a matter of fact.

I was just in Danville yesterday and stopped in "talking baseball" (their LCS). I'd recommend stopping in there if you ever have the time. In the not so distant future I'm looking to move out to the greater Sac area.

Everyone, thanks for all the welcoming messages, seems like a pretty close knit trading community. Looks like I'll have to get working on a wants/trades list.

Glad to have another bay area guy (I'm in Pleasanton-east bay)....was just at Talkin' Baseball in Danville this past Friday. All of his customers are asking for Cespedes cards and he didn't have any to sell them!

Shoot me a list of Giants/A's needs, I may be able to help out. - Jim

I was just in Danville yesterday and stopped in "talking baseball" (their LCS). I'd recommend stopping in there if you ever have the time. In the not so distant future I'm looking to move out to the greater Sac area.

I went to school at San Ramon High in Danville, so I know about Talking Baseball. Jim Nelson (mrhaverkamp) and I were talking on Friday about how they use to have all the Mark McGwire personal memorabilia on display there before he went to St Louis..

I went to school at San Ramon High in Danville, so I know about Talking Baseball. Jim Nelson (mrhaverkamp) and I were talking on Friday about how they use to have all the Mark McGwire personal memorabilia on display there before he went to St Louis..
Lol, I should have known that you guys have already been there. Sounds like you know much more about it than I. I've only been there a handful of times. Funny that you mention the McGwire connection. I noticed they still had a lot of leftovers from those days and have heard from a few people the same thing. I live in Castro Valley so I regular M&M's Cards in San Leandro. The shop there is a bit disheveled and smoky but I've developed a pretty good relationship with the owner.

Back