New member from Bay Area, Ca

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

welcome to the bench. Glad you have such a good relation ship with your LCS owner. i like mine but he isnt very sociable but its a good shop. I am also a indians trade but i busted a box for 2012 topps let me know if there is any thing from A's/giants you need and i will let you know if i have dupes from tribe cause i just need a few for my son i mainly collect him and my daughter anyways

welcome to the bench. Glad you have such a good relation ship with your LCS owner. i like mine but he isnt very sociable but its a good shop. I am also a indians trade but i busted a box for 2012 topps let me know if there is any thing from A's/giants you need and i will let you know if i have dupes from tribe cause i just need a few for my son i mainly collect him and my daughter anyways

Thanks, yeah, the owner of my LCS initially came off as being kinda grumpy and not very sociable. The more I went there, the better I got to know him and once I got past the fact that he's a Yankee's fan, I realized he was a pretty good guy. The help I get from him on completing sets is invaluable. Thanks for the A's Giants offer, the same goes if you need any Indians I might have extra or Pirates etc...
I still haven't decided which way to go with trading on the bench. Making a extensive want/trade list seems like a lot of work. I might just start slow.

Thanks, yeah, the owner of my LCS initially came off as being kinda grumpy and not very sociable. The more I went there, the better I got to know him and once I got past the fact that he's a Yankee's fan, I realized he was a pretty good guy. The help I get from him on completing sets is invaluable. Thanks for the A's Giants offer, the same goes if you need any Indians I might have extra or Pirates etc...
I still haven't decided which way to go with trading on the bench. Making a extensive want/trade list seems like a lot of work. I might just start slow.

yeah mine has gotten better the more i have went in and spent. I will pm you a list here soon on what i have extra from my series 2 box for A's/giants

yeah dont blame you it would be a hard thong to get past being a yankees fan lol

Welcome! A's or Giants fan?

Also, just curious... what's the serial number of the Mulder/Zito/Hudson triple GU you have pictured in your bucket under the folder "A's PC"?

Welcome! A's or Giants fan?

Also, just curious... what's the serial number of the Mulder/Zito/Hudson triple GU you have pictured in your bucket under the folder "A's PC"?

Giants fan, though I still like the A's. I grew up in north eastern California, away from the bay area, and since they're in separate leagues I grew up as a fan of both. Now though with as busy as life can get, I try to catch every Giants game and I only passively catch up on the A's. I did catch the A's game today though. It's nice to see their power begin to show.
The Mulder/Zito/Hudson is 40/99.

Back