New Member from CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonee

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
Greetings Everyone!!

My name is Anthony. I have been collecting sports cards for over 15 years. My collection is extensively. A friend of mine referred me to this site. So far, have made one trade and look forward to doing a lot more. I collect rookie cards of Patrick Willis, Frank Gore, Aldon Smith, Kendall Hunter, Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Andris Biedrins, Michael Jordan (over 3000 different ones), Tim Lincecum, and Buster Posey. If you have any of those players, willing to trade for ones that I do not have. Have tons to trade in baseball, basketball, and football. Best way to reach me is emailing me at [email protected]. Have no problems sending first until I reach 20 points. Look forward to hearing from all of you. Thanks in advance.

welcome to the bench!

i'd like to see your list of jordans. i like looking at other collections. check out my www below for my personal collections also.

thanx,
paul