New member from Chicago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Homerun

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys! I'm coming over from the Blowout forums and SCF forums. My name is Mike, and Paul Konerko is my favorite player. I'm supercollecting him. Thanks, and I hope to make some deals for Konerko's here! :)

Welcome!

I collect the Twins and you can find many Konerkos in my trade lists below in my sig. When you find some you want, let me know and if you have Twins to trade, I would be interested in those as well as 2001-2012 Topps Black/Copper/Gold/Red/Orange serial #d baseball.

Thanks and plmk!

Hi Mike! Welcome to The Bench! Best regards, David

Hello & welcome to The Bench.

Hello and welcome

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_bench_policies

here you can find the answer in regards to transferring of feedback

Welcome!

I collect the Twins and you can find many Konerkos in my trade lists below in my sig. When you find some you want, let me know and if you have Twins to trade, I would be interested in those as well as 2001-2012 Topps Black/Copper/Gold/Red/Orange serial #d baseball.

Thanks and plmk!

Welcome to the Bench.

Michael

Welcome to the Bench!

Welcome to the BENCH.

Jon

Welcome to The Bench!

Thanks guys! I appreciate the warm welcome! I am a huge Paul Konerko collector. If you guys get any of his cards, let me know. Thanks.

Back