New Member itsjustoldcardb (ItsJustOldCardboard ) Intro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsjustoldcardb

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello All:

My name is Pat. I use the handle of ItsJustOldCardBoard on several sites. Looks like the Bench shorten that up to ItsJustOldCardb. That's OK but I wanted to point out that I am one in the same.

I have been out of collecting for the past 8 years and recently jumped back in on another site. I am now starting to look at branch out to other sites and reconnecting with sites that I use to trade with back in the day. As of now, my forward focus will be on Heritage and GQ and Topps Inserts. Plus completing what I had started 8 years ago.

I have a site setup at the link below. It has links to my trade and want list materials.

Looking forward to completing some cool trades.

Thanks
-Pat
Let's Trade!

https://sites.google.com/view/itsjustoldcardboard/

Welcome to The Bench!
I tried the link to your site and got an error message. Is it me or is there a problem?
Thanks!
Boots

Thanks for letting me know. My need to look at a different option. What’s was the error message? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the heads up. It has been fixed and should be view able be either clicking the link in the first post of in my sig.