New Signing: Dave Rohde 5/19/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehalk

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This signing will be a mail in signing with former MLB infielder Dave Rohde. We will accept cards and Photos 8x10 and smaller for this signing.

Limit 50 items so please set up your TM soon. Many of his TTMs were signed by his parents or someone at his old address in the past. If you need verification if yours is ghost-signed or real feel free to message me as Dave has confirmed which one is legit and it matches his in-person.

Teams

1990-91 Houston Astros
92- Cleveland Indians

Prices

$8 any item

Not trying to hijack the thread, but I just had to comment.

Man, I know it happens, but it just sounds so much worse to hear a guy like that would have a ghost signer??? Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr, Hank Aaron…Yes, it would make perfect sense with their fame and popularity! Dave Rohde…NO! C'mon man, a career .158 BA and he can't sign his own cards??? Really??? How much mail could the guy have been getting? It just makes me think of how cool I would have thought it to be that someone would want my signature as a ballplayer if I would have been good enough to crack the bigs. I just know that I would have been a gracious signer.

I actually think I may have had or still have an old Donruss or Topps card signed by him that came in a lot I won. If I still have it, I'll scan it to see if I got one of the elusive real signatures!!

It is my belief that David had no idea this was happening until I talked to him about it. He seemed surprised by it when I brought it up a few years ago and agreed immediately to sign whatever I needed and gave me his work address, but that may have been because of my relationship with his former teammate Glenn Wilson. I do see whoever was signing those stopped shortly after I contacted David.