New Stuff - Scan Inside - Autos, GU, Numbered, Vintage, Rookies - Wow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Let me take a look and let you know. Thanks!

How about for the 5 cards from the 2000 Topps Traded that you have on your list? I think I have those.

Have someone ahead of you on that one - would be looking for a card from my want list of similar value (Mattingly RC, Jeter RC, Vintage). Thanks!

what you need for the olt

Can you direct me to a trade list? My wants are actually listed on my web page if you want to look there.

I like the trout n Lucas Sims, auto mmm.. look at love to trade list on here! really interested i also have some yankee stuff not listed from 2011/2012 i could check out

The Piazza books at $150 - is it the Nolan Ryan from Leaf Memories?

What is the bv of the piazza auto? I have a N Ryan auto #'d/34 ($100 bv) for trade. LMK Thanks!
Rick

The five traded cards aren't really a match as far as value goes - they book at $1.70. If we are trading at book the Bush is numbered /20 and it would probably be a $4-5 situation. I was saying the card sells for around $2 - maybe you have something else?

I have the five Yankees cards from the 2000 Topps Traded that you needed.

The five traded cards aren't really a match as far as value goes - they book at $1.70. If we are trading at book the Bush is numbered /20 and it would probably be a $4-5 situation. I was saying the card sells for around $2 - maybe you have something else?

Spring Fever Boone Logan?

interested in Leaf Memories
Luis Rivera
Luis Aparicio
2013 Topps
Jim Rice mini
Ted Willams greats

also need most Boston 2013 parallels and are to find Boston stuff in general
lmk,thanks,
Kevin

Hi there,
I'm interested in your 2012 Gypsy Queen minis and parallels from your trade site. Could you PM me a sale price on the lot? Thanks!

Sean