New to the Bench NOT to trading.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

captkirk42

Prospect
HI there I'm Freddie "Boom Boom" Washington... OK no I'm not Freddie (bonus points to those who catch that reference) I'm Kirk "CaptKirk42" I've been online trading for about 5 years possibly a few more, been a collector most of my life with a few hiatus rest periods here and there. I may be new to the Bench but NOT to Collecting.

I've mostly been on TCC (178 transactions there) also on SCF (Sports card forum but only barely 20 transactions there don't go there as often -and the SCF Freaks don't recall my trade number there if I even have any). I'm on a few other sites some I also just recently joined. So yeah I'm no NEWBIE to online trading and don't like it when treated like I don't know anything about trading just because I'm new to a site.

I collect Baseball, Football, Hockey and Non-Sport Vintage and yeah even the current stuff. My teams are: Nationals, Orioles, Capitals, Redskins, Rams. I like Autos not GU or EU. Don't like college uniforms unless I know which pro-team the guy ended up on if he ended up going pro. If he didn't I don't want his cards. The only exception might be my homie college team MD Terrapins.

I heard about the Bench years ago, and thought it had disappeared a few years back, good to know it is still around. I also think it used to be just baseball at one time. I have always heard good things about it, don't recall hearing negatives (there are bound to be some everything eventually gets some trash talk about it)

Looking forward to being a memorable presence here in a good way.

Howdy

Welcome aboard
You will enjoy it here on "THE PINE"
So let the tradin begin
As far as Freddie boom boom Washington Welcome Back Kotter
Chieftazmisty

Welcome to the show. I'm new myself and finally finding my way around. I'm basically a set builder and the greatest third basemen of all time Mike Schmidt, (Sorry Brooks). Good luck.

Benny

Welcome.

Any chance you have any 1976 Topps Star Trek or 1978 Topps Battlestar Galactica? My set needs are at the bottom of my Close To Finished Sets page of my site.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors