New To The Bench!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have my first trade in the works, and a few more that are headed in the right direction. Hopefully, those points will be adding up quickly!!!

I have my first trade in the works, and a few more that are headed in the right direction. Hopefully, those points will be adding up quickly!!!

Before you know it...The new avatar will be gone and the one you selected will be in it place. Once you get the 20 trades with 20 different traders...One of the Moderators (you don't have to contact them) will review each of the 20 trades before updating your avatar....if your ratings a low you might get the "Must send first avatar ".....so be sure every trade is done correctly. Best regards, David

Thanks David. You have been very helpful. I appreciate it the fact that everyone here wants to help make this a GREAT site!!!

I can already see that this is a GREAT site!!! Thanks to everyone for welcoming me as friendly as you have.

Mike

Wow....this has got to be the Best site ever!!! I've got a ton of trades in progress. It won't be long til I hit the 20 mark!!! Thanks to everyone here, for making this an awesome site!!!