New to The Bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BravesFan1983

Prospect
Hi guys and gals... I'm new to The Bench, but I have been collecting baseball cards for 20+ years...
I just got my first 2 hobby boxes of the year (Gypsy Queen & Series 1)... I've got several autos and GU that I'd like to trade for Braves equivalents... Will try and figure out how to post photos of cards this evening along with a list. Hope to be making trades with y'all soon!

-Aaron

Welcome! The bench is a small community, but a good one.

Did you pull any Red Sox minis out of your GQ box? If so I'd be interested in trading for them.

Welcome to The Bench, always nice to see another Braves fan. The way they're playing, there won't be may of us left.....

I still need to go through and check for the SPs... But here are some of the hits I have from GQ.

Purple Mini/250:
T. Hunter SP-Twins
O. Smith SP-Cards
O. Cepeda SP-Cards

Purple (Fullsize)/250:
A. Cobb-Rays

Autos:
C. Edwards Jr-Cubs
M. Franco-Phillies

Relic Fullsize:
R. Cano-Mariners

Relic Mini:
F. Montas-White Sox

Printing Plate (yellow):
Joey Gallo-Rangers

Glove Stories:
K. Kiermaier-Rays
K. Pillar-Jays
M. Betts-Red Sox
J. Votto-Reds

Walk Off Winners:
J. Donaldson-Jays
S. Marte-Pirates
O. Vizquel-Indians

Power Alley:
A. Rodriguez-Yanks
L. Gehrig-Yanks
V. Guerrero-Expos
R. Palmeiro-Rangers

Will try and respond to everyone individually as the day goes on. Thanks for the kind welcome folks!

Hi, do you have any Tampa Bay Rays autos, GU, and/or serial numbered cards? Mostly looking for Kevin Kiermaier and Blake Snell but will consider others.

Thanks,
Mike

Welcome, Could use the Franco auto. Have Andrew Jones Archives auto.

Thanx Benny