New to this site from Washington State!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seattlegraphs

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Hey Everyone!
My name is Jason. I am a newbie to this site, but have been collecting is some way since 1979. I have been trading at The Cardboard Connection for quite a while and you can view my profile at http://community.cardboardconnection.com/forums/members/jasonpithan.html
On ebay, my username is "sexsonrules". I have over 2400 feedbacks with a 100% positive rating!
I personally collect Seattle Mariners and Seahawks Autographs and Game Used. I will also take LOW Serial numbered Seattle cards (numbered 50 or less). I also Collect Jake Locker Rookies, Auto's and Game Used & I would be interested in ANY Football Auto's that show a player in a Washington Huskies Uniform. I look forward to doing some trading from out here in Washington State!

Jason Pithan

Building the WA crew! There is a decent representation from the PNW so far...always good to add more. Welcome.

My interest in local teams is more in the vintage eras, if you can call it that for such young teams. I like the 70s and early 80s items/players mostly. Mainly Mariners, but also Hawks and Sonics.

Curt

Back