New to this site from Washington State!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason, Welcome to The Bench! The best trading site ever! Great to see another PNW'er around...I have to say that is an unfortunate ebay moniker, my guess is that you joined ebay around 2005 when Richie was going to be the next great thing...or, perhaps because he is from your neck of the woods you are a fan for more than his playing days in a Mariner uniform...

Regardless, welcome aboard! You will like it here...

Rob

welcome great site good guys all around here you will enjoy!!

if you have any dan wilson cards holding you down im the guy to get rid of them to :)
chuck

I was collecting him when he was with the Indians in the late 90's. He grew up about 25 miles from me and our High Schools Played each other in sports. Regardless of how he did with the Mariners, he is one of those guys that always shows Class. I don't collect him anymore, but he is still a great guy!

(P.S. I am still looking for a "from the pack" auto of Jerry Rice in a Seahawks Uniform, you have one for trade????

Jason, Welcome to The Bench! The best trading site ever! Great to see another PNW'er around...I have to say that is an unfortunate ebay moniker, my guess is that you joined ebay around 2005 when Richie was going to be the next great thing...or, perhaps because he is from your neck of the woods you are a fan for more than his playing days in a Mariner uniform...

Regardless, welcome aboard! You will like it here...

Rob

I was collecting him when he was with the Indians in the late 90's. He grew up about 25 miles from me and our High Schools Played each other in sports. Regardless of how he did with the Mariners, he is one of those guys that always shows Class. I don't collect him anymore, but he is still a great guy!

(P.S. I am still looking for a "from the pack" auto of Jerry Rice in a Seahawks Uniform, you have one for trade????

When I saw Longview I figured it was a local thing with Sexson, he tore it up in HS down there...

Regarding a certified Rice auto, well, I don't collect football, so I can't help you with that...

Have fun here, I'll see you on the trading boards!

Rob

Welcome from a Twins collector!

Jason,

Nice to have you at the Bench!

I collect the Minnesota Twins and also the Topps baseball 2001-2012 Gold/Black/Copper/Red serial #d parallels. I am very organized and pretty much know what I have to trade and need so am very easy to work with. If you happen to have any of my wants above, I have 7 pages of trade cards listed in my sig below. I have many Mariners cards and only have baseball; no other sports. If anything catches your eye on my pages or if you come up with some of my wants, any time, please let me know. I love trading and am a HoFer with a 5.0 trader rating and over 350 trader points on the Bench and am also a HoFer on Sportscardfun.com! So, you will know from my trading history on both sites, I am honest, reliable and trade a lot!

Take care and I hope to hear from you soon!

Back