New Trader Have tons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grace

BANNED
BANNED
i am a new trader have tons of cards to trade i collect tanaka and abreu cards i have lots of cards of these players if you need any or would like a list of what i have please let me know and i will post

Cespedes
Josh Hamilton
Cal Ripken JR
Bryce Harper Including his Rookies
Pujols
Darvish Including his rookie cards
Jason heywood Including rookies
Strasburg Including rookies

Mariano Rivera
Matt Harvey
also have some abreu rookies that are doubles and and kris bryant i have gu and autos also i will generate that list soon

welcome grace. while i'm not much help on tanaka and abreu, i look forward to seeing your list & what you have for trade.

I have a few of the Tanaka cards for trade from this year products and last year.....Looking for a few inserts of Harper for trade. Best regards, David

thanks all chief have a nice authentic autographed psa dna mean joe green jersey for trade

Welcome, probably not too much on Tanaka or Abreu, but please feel free to check my beckett site. Looking for guys in my sig....., Charlie

I have a few of the Tanaka cards for trade from this year products and last year.....Looking for a few inserts of Harper for trade. Best regards, David

harper inserts i have are

2013 topps Bryce harper Tall Bot #MT-BH

2013 topps BRyce Harper #83-BH

2013 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper #BP1

2011 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper #BCE1 RC Silver

Welcome, probably not too much on Tanaka or Abreu, but please feel free to check my beckett site. Looking for guys in my sig....., Charlie

i have

2015 Topps Mike Piazza 1st Homerun #FHR-37

2015 topps David Wright #83