"New Trader, Must Send First" avatar removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HockeyBrawler

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Okay, so I've made 15 good trades on here. Unless I am mistaken (entirely possible) this means I'm no longer a new trader so I should be able to have a different avatar, right?

So... why can't I change it?

Any member of the site who is under 20 Bench Points is not allowed to sell until they reach the 20 point level. This rule applies to new members or established members.

You still have some trading to do to get the MSF avatar changed. Per the FAQ/Bench Policies:

1) New members will be required to send first on all trades and assigned the New Member avatar. If two new members are trading with each other, there will be no such restriction.
2) New members are not allowed to sell until they reach 20 Bench points or are upgraded to regular members.
3) Once a new member has completed their end of at least 20 trades with at least 20 different members, their status will be reviewed. If they have completed their end of the trades without incidents including a 5.0 trader overall rating, they will be promoted to a regular member and be allowed to select their own avatar.

Please note item #3 as you need at least 20 DIFFERENT traders.

Please understand, we do this to protect everyone on the site. It has been our policy for a long time and has been extremely effective. Keep up the great trading and you will be there in no time.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me.

Thanks,

Ahh, 20 with 20. For some reason I was thinking 15-- which may be on another site I'm on, now that I think about it. Thanks for clearing that up for me!