new trader question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tygercub12

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi, I took a two year break due to divorce/moving. I was a HOF trader and never had any issues on this site... but now I am flagged as a new trader that needs to send first? I think it's kind of unfair, I have been trading here since 2005 with intermittent breaks due to life.

Is there any way to bypass the new trader rule and get my old avatar back (the one I designed and won the design contest for)?

I believe it changed because you changed addresses, and I think all you need to do is PM a mod and they can change override it for you (pretty sure this isn't the first time this has happened)!

Robbie

You must have changed your email address. I will let one of the moderators who can fix this know. Hopefully we can this problem fixed in a couple days.

Hi, I took a two year break due to divorce/moving. I was a HOF trader and never had any issues on this site... but now I am flagged as a new trader that needs to send first? I think it's kind of unfair, I have been trading here since 2005 with intermittent breaks due to life.

Is there any way to bypass the new trader rule and get my old avatar back (the one I designed and won the design contest for)?

Hi Loren,

Welcome back! Nice to see you here again :)

I have fixed this for you. What happened is that you changed your email address in the system, and our database automatically flags an email address change. It auto defaults the member changing the email address back to a rookie status for manager approval. This is for the safety of the site.

You're all set and back to HOF now.

Steph