Next Baseball Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So what would you guys like me to post up...a random teams break for a regular hobby box @ $14 first spot, $11 additional spots or a jumbo box @ $19 per spot, $16 each additional spot?

Let me know what you guys think and I can post something up.

Thanks!
Mike

I'm out, bought into a 4 caser. By the way in the future may want to try and lock some of these early. these prices just keep climbing up the closer to release, even Gold label has gone up twice since I've been keeping an eye on it and still a month from release

I'm out, bought into a 4 caser. By the way in the future may want to try and lock some of these early. these prices just keep climbing up the closer to release, even Gold label has gone up twice since I've been keeping an eye on it and still a month from release

Agree.....most the topps product need to be locked down early...Best regards, David

Okay I just put orders in for one box of each of these...Archives, Topps Gold Label, and Stadium Club. I’ll be posting random teams style breaks closer to release dates for these so keep an eye out if you might be interested in joining.

Thanks!
Mike