Next Group Break?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Any recommendations on what product we should break next?

Here are the next few that are scheduled to release:

-2020 Topps Heritage (Feb 26)

-2020 Donruss (Mar 4)

-2020 Leaf Lumber Kings (Mar 6)

-2020 Panini Stars and Stripes (Mar 11)

-2020 Topps Opening Day (Mar 11)

-2020 Topps Inception (Mar 18)

-2020 Topps Gypsy Queen (Mar 25)

Or we could try...

-Multiple boxes

-Case break

-Repeat product

-Older product

-Different sport

Last edited:
Would it be posible to do another team break, but maybe with a twist? I know it is hard to sell all 30 sports when you have the Marlins and other less popular teams. How about letting the first 15 people choose one team, then be assigned a random team. For example in your 2020 Heritage Break, I would pay $15 and take the Cardinals and 1 random team. Just a thought.

Would it be posible to do another team break, but maybe with a twist? I know it is hard to sell all 30 sports when you have the Marlins and other less popular teams. How about letting the first 15 people choose one team, then be assigned a random team. For example in your 2020 Heritage Break, I would pay $15 and take the Cardinals and 1 random team. Just a thought.

Thanks for the idea...I like it. Might have to be more like 10 spots each person picks a team and then gets two random teams since I don’t know if there are 15 teams that people would pick. Maybe I will change the Topps Heritage break to see if this type of break would be something people would be interested in.

Mike

Hi Mike:

Out of that list I like Topps Heritage the best. I would like to see the configuration and cost of the Inception before voting for it. I really like Bowman Chrome, even if it is an old box.

Luis

Hi Mike:

Out of that list I like Topps Heritage the best. I would like to see the configuration and cost of the Inception before voting for it. I really like Bowman Chrome, even if it is an old box.

Luis

Thanks Luis! I have a Topps Heritage break listed...format is a bit different...you get to pick a team and you will also get two random teams for $16 total. Take a look and let me know if you want to join.

I’ll take a look at inception and let you know what format/price we could do. And we’ll definitely do some Bowman Chrome for sure the new stuff that will come out and we can also try some older stuff too!

Thanks!
Mike

Not sure if you would get enough interest in Opening Day but a case of that should be pretty cheap and wouldn't cost people much to get in.

Not sure if you would get enough interest in Opening Day but a case of that should be pretty cheap and wouldn't cost people much to get in.

Looks like it would be about $20 per team for a 20 box case. I have heard from a lot of people that they do not like that product. But we can definitely do it if there is enough interest. I’ll add it to the potential future breaks thread. Thanks for the suggestion!

Mike

Plus high cost items......all random drawing for teams......makes it fair for everyone.

Yeah I think I prefer the random drawing style...but there has not been enough interest in doing it that way to fill any recent breaks. I will try to bring that back in one of the next breaks. Thanks for the suggestion David!

Mike