NFL contest playoffs/Super Bowl prize:group rc's winner zlw1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i know if there are more than 218 points scored in these last three games, lol, i'll win.

highly unlikely tho, that's about 73 pts per game :(

too bad new orleans got beat,that woulda helped if there were still goin :)

good luck everyone!!

paul

My wife has decided to donate a prize to the contest

2007 Topps Turn Back the Clock complete 22 card set :D

She only has 8 complete sets :eek: so she thought she would be nice and give one away

well, i know if there are more than 218 points scored in these last three games, lol, i'll win.

highly unlikely tho, that's about 73 pts per game :(

too bad new orleans got beat,that woulda helped if there were still goin :)

good luck everyone!!

paul

Agreed. I took the average points per game for each team and compared. If team A averaged more points than team B, they moved on. So GB's 34 PPG and NO's 33.6 PPG (I'm guessing right now, but they were that close in that order) had me going over the 600 mark.

Too bad really. I need at between 203 and 217 points to win but I don't see an average of 67.7 points per game happening.

crap...now i feel stupid...when the contest was first posted i posted a guess of 517 based on an average of 47 points per game ....2 minutes later , after rethinking things (specifically the trend toward lower scoring postseason games) , i did a quick edit down to 497 (which would still come to just over 45 points per game).....looking at all the picks now , it looks like 517 would have been a winner....guess that just goes to show that it really IS better to go with your first instinct after all....

Status
Not open for further replies.