NFL HOF Autos--deceased players

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevinDaLeon

Prospect
Gang,

Good evening! I'm putting a set of NFL HOF autos together and am down to the pricier ones. I'm a private collector and looking to pay cash, but let me know what you're collecting (football only) and I'll see if I've got what you want. Here's the players I still need (see below). My priority is to slabbed autos (PSA/BGS, etc), then factory certified autos, then ones with a letter that comes with them, and finally Global Authentics certification. FYI, these are for my personal collection and I'm not a dealer/seller...hence I wait til the right deal comes along.
Beathard
Bidwill
Bowlen
Carr
Chamberlin
Conzelman
Ford
Friedman
Henry
Herber
Hewitt
Kiesling
Lambeau
Layne
Lombardi
Tim Mara
Marshall
Blood McNalley
Mills
Nunn
Owen
Polamalu
Pollard
Ray
Reeves
Slater
Speedie
Thorpe

Thank you for reading,
Sincerely,
kd

FYI, I also have some cards for trades, including some decent certified autos (2011 Press Pass Saturday Signatures Emmitt Smith auto #'d to 5 and a 2007 Playoff National Treasures Ernie Nevers auto #'d to 21) and some high dollar cards (Tom Brady 2000 Bowman Chrome RC BGS 9).

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online