Nice $60 Game used bat card of Mark Mcgwire for trade for your inserts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldschool

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hello people..I'm looking for some low end inserts..I'm looking for inserts of hof/star and semi star players of past and present..I'm mainly looking for inserts from years 08-2012 but will take a few of older inserts if they are star players but the newer the better..I want good mixed lot that contains refractors,short prints and ect.

I'm offering up this 2003 upper deck MVP Mark Mcgwire game used bat card that has a book value of $60..Now i'm not going to trade equal book value here since i'm trading a super star hof game used card for cheap inserts..Like the last time i did something like this,i want you the people that are interested to make the offers..Who ever offers me the biggest lot that has a good mix of inserts in it will get the card below..Just shoot me a pm with the offer or if any questions..thanks!

Will take some football and basketball also but mainly interested in baseball and football.

Here is the scan..The card is in great shape,corner wise,edge wise and everything else but there is a small blemish across the top of his head in the red area..Nothing major but there is some white specs showing throw the red..It looks like maybe when pulled from the pack that maybe another card was stuck to it at the top..It doesn't have no scuff marks,scrapes or any of that and the surface everywhere else is clean and doesn't have no blemishes.The spotting is only above the head in the red area.the spots actually look bigger and worst in the scan then it does in hand..Unlike some,i just wanted to be up front and make sure you noticed the blemish specs..
2ezhbpj.jpg

Last edited:
I can throw a very nice lot together for you....$100bv sound about right
Pujols, Jeter, Mantle. HOF's SP's...very nice cards...no junk
sound good to you?