nice day at the old mailbox today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
got these two in today...finally a Manning I am happy with...looks AWESOME in person, scan doesn't do it justice.

Wanted to start getting some UFC guys, figured a promo Ring King card of the natural was a good place to start :)

ManningAutoTTM3.jpg

RandyCoutureAutoTTM.jpg

Very nice, how many Manning sigs do you have now? My grocery store sells a wheaties type cereal that has Peyton on the cover of the box, I am tempted to buy a box, and send it to him to sign.

Very nice, how many Manning sigs do you have now? My grocery store sells a wheaties type cereal that has Peyton on the cover of the box, I am tempted to buy a box, and send it to him to sign.

i have 3...not to be greedy, but the first one i sent was a 2010 score not thinking i would see it again, no big loss...and you cant even see the sig....second was a platinum thinking it was silver and would show up better, and it really was not good either - sort of shocked it didn't turn out better....so this last one had a lot of white and silver area and turned out awesome...i'll probably send all 3 in to PSA if they ever run the special again...get them slabbed and keep two for my boys and try to trade one for something i dont have.

i've seen that cereal box, not sure how it would look as he signs everything with a blue sharpie...so make sure if you send anything its got a clean area that the blue sig will show in the bottom center of the item because that seems to be where he signs.

these are legit sigs...was just happy to finally get one I liked...would have been happy with 1 but figured i would try.

That is just simply AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Congrats on another great Peyton success!