Nice eBay win

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey Gang -

With Topps Update just out and having the Manny Ramirez WS Trophy card in hand already I decided to do a quick eBay search last night to find what others might be out there. Saw this Ortiz was ending soon with no bids so I went for it. I think I got a good deal - but not a really great deal. This is a card I would really want so I am very happy to have it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151444797694?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Thanks,

Jeff

I thought so. He made the mistake of starting at $2.99 and only running it for 3 days. Also there was an issue with the title. He spelled Update "Uddate" so that created some issues for him. Looking forward to getting it in here.

Thanks,

Jeff

Nice pick up, Jeff! I'm not normally big on the "manufactured" patch and ring cards, but that looks pretty nice. I may have to keep an eye out for those.

Scott

Nice pick up, Jeff! I'm not normally big on the "manufactured" patch and ring cards, but that looks pretty nice. I may have to keep an eye out for those.

Scott
There are 3 Sox and I have 2 of them now - still looking for Pedro. Are you going to be there Saturday this weekend?

Thanks,

Jeff