Nice Jeter for potential trade, but has a tiny flaw: 1992 Front Row Silver #55 Graded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Let me start by saying my Uncle passed away over the weekend and it has been a tough few days. In his cards that are now mine was a 1992 Front Row Silver Gem Mint 10 Derek Jeter graded by RGA. From the front of the card I noticed no issues at all. But when I looked at the back it had two or so light brown spots around the back border. No idea if it was left in the sun or if it came off another card or what. I was just wondering what a fair trade price would be on it. Corners are all sharp and no other issues I can see. It is potentially for trade if I deem it tradable in the since of its condition.

Sorry for the loss of your uncle stay strong-I wouldn't trust the Gem Mint 10 grade on that card you found 2 flaws and your not a professional grader-RGA was found to give GEM-MINT 10'S on cards that didn't deserve them-BV in nrmt is $80 but since there is some minor but noticable flaws (not damage) I would make the trade value $60+/- what made you look over the card more closely ?

Just hadn't looked at it, looks like the stuff from off a pack on it. He told me the cards he had were mine if/when he passed away. So I was going through them taking a better look today.