WTT Nice Pack of 2022 Topps Chrome Ben Baller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Went to the LCS on the way back from the Post Office and bought a pack of 2022 Topps Chrome Ben Baller. Glad I did. Pack of 4 cards, got 4 Rookie cards. One RC of one of the players I collect (Emmanuel Rivera) and then two very good RCs. They are for trade. The Julio is Gold (#'ed/50).

*ALL CARDS GONE EXCEPT THE JULIO*

Ben Baller.jpg

Last edited:
I know there are no BVs yet but I can use the Julio. Thanks.

There is only one completed sale of the same card on EBay. It sold for $248. Before I start digging through your trade list I want to make sure you agree with that “value”. I will probably be looking for autograph(s) of players from Puerto Rico. Let me know please.

There is only one completed sale of the same card on EBay. It sold for $248. Before I start digging through your trade list I want to make sure you agree with that “value”. I will probably be looking for autograph(s) of players from Puerto Rico. Let me know please.
Oh ok pretty expensive but feel free to look at what I have.

Hey Luis! Any inserts from 2022 Topps finest or 2023 Topps for trade? I have a 2022 Topps Finest Green Sparkler Heliot Ramos Giants RC 120/125 card 82. Best regards, David

Hey Luis! Any inserts from 2022 Topps finest or 2023 Topps for trade? I have a 2022 Topps Finest Green Sparkler Heliot Ramos Giants RC 120/125 card 82. Best regards, David

David:

I will be receiving a bunch of 2023 Topps cards from 4 different breaks I was a part of this past week. They should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday. I will let you know which inserts I have once they arrive. If you can hold on to the Ramos for me until then I will really appreciate it. Thanks!

Luis

David:

I will be receiving a bunch of 2023 Topps cards from 4 different breaks I was a part of this past week. They should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday. I will let you know which inserts I have once they arrive. If you can hold on to the Ramos for me until then I will really appreciate it. Thanks!

Luis
I can hold the Ramos for you. Best regards, David