Nobody can top my return today... (Scans added!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
and you will be jealous.;)

Miguel Cabrera
2/2 - 12 days
c/o Tigers

Mr. T's Comment: I guess I need to reveal my secret. Miguel Cabrera is now signing for charity along with some other Tigers players (like Bonderman has done). I will get info for those who need it, but the players I'm aware of are:

Jeremy Bonderman
Miguel Cabrera
Carlos Guillen
Magglio Ordonez
Rick Porcello
Dontrelle Willis - prior to being released

I paid the fee and am very happy with the return (sent to the others as well) and came with a letter from the program's director. He has guaranteed the autograph's authenticity and also gives info about where the donation goes. I highly recommend sending to the program! Scans to come tonight!

MiguelCabrera.jpg
MiguelCabrera2.jpg

Last edited:
and you will be jealous.;)

Miguel Cabrera
2/2 - 12 days
c/o Tigers

Mr. T's Comment: I guess I need to reveal my secret. Miguel Cabrera is now signing for charity along with some other Tigers players (like Bonderman has done). I will get info for those who need it, but the players I'm aware of are:

Jeremy Bonderman
Miguel Cabrera
Carlos Guillen
Magglio Ordonez
Rick Porcello
Dontrelle Willis - prior to being released

I paid the fee and am very happy with the return (sent to the others as well) and came with a letter from the program's director. He has guaranteed the autograph's authenticity and also gives info about where the donation goes. I highly recommend sending to the program! Scans to come tonight!

$10 fee... I sent out to Magglio 14 months ago before moving to just collecting Braves and just got it back the other day unsigned with the charity letter

Are the fees the same for all of them?
Yes, but Porcello will only do cards.

why you gotta go telling everyone lol i'm still waiting on my 08 Topps
Watch it come tomorrow, lol. You're waiting for that while I'm waiting for Dontrelle to send mine back unsigned and with my check. I wish they kept him around for about 2 more weeks.:rolleyes:

nope and I'm waiting on both Miggy and Maggs, neither check has been cashed yet, sucks when I got all the 08 Topps cards sent to them and having to make sure I keep that money in my account while I wait. They just both couldn't have 1 card in the set...

nope and I'm waiting on both Miggy and Maggs, neither check has been cashed yet, sucks when I got all the 08 Topps cards sent to them and having to make sure I keep that money in my account while I wait. They just both couldn't have 1 card in the set...
I checked my online statement, and my checks haven't been cashed either.