Nolan Ryan 1/1 bat barrel...LOL!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

To me that is likely a cut/paste error. He may have listed a Bo Jackson card too at one point.

He also stats it is a Bo Jackson card so how honest is he?....

Sadly, someone will probably buy it. Which will now allow me to mention my nominee for Ebay loser of the decade...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...285400&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

I have this book myself and even removed the Garvey page for my collection. I was going to toss the rest of the book but ended up saving it as well. Maybe I will have to list the rest of the pages too. Sell the item for what it is. Don't lie and say it's a RARE POSTER!

He also stats it is a Bo Jackson card so how honest is he?....

Yea, probably a cut/paste error. And he did end up selling this card in a subsequent auction, for what I think was $1.04 or something like that! If I saw it at the flea market, I would probably buy it for a buck.

Admitting that it is not real and a custom card is one thing, he altered the card and trying to sell it as original without permission form Fleer/UD. Copyright infringement = reported listing.

Tal

Admitting that it is not real and a custom card is one thing, he altered the card and trying to sell it as original without permission form Fleer/UD. Copyright infringement = reported listing.

Tal

I would hope you didn't report the Ryan listing, it says clearly it is not real.

Tal

You first say he admitted it's not real and a custom card, but later in the same sentence you say he is trying to sell it as original? According to what you're saying, if you have an athlete sign a card and sell it on ebay you can be sued by the company who made the card, because you altered it. Or if you put some upgrades on your car and sold it, but then Ford sued you because they didn't give you permission to alter their design.

I think he should stop making "COSTUME 1/1" cards and go to english class.