Not chasing the big names in draft but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PRosefan1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Indians drafted Carson Tucker. Id like to grab some of him if you have some to trade off. Thanks, Dave.

Indians drafted Carson Tucker. Id like to grab some of him if you have some to trade off. Thanks, Dave.
I opened 4 boxes of Jumbo. did you get your Tucker. I do have something you may want. Breaking up my 96 bowman best atomic set. I have Thome. Any interest. Don

The U87 Grienke works for me! Okay to post the trade for us ...but if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll post it for us.....pwe is okay with me...I'll go the bubble route. Happy Holidays, David
Posted David. Thank you.

I opened 4 boxes of Jumbo. did you get your Tucker. I do have something you may want. Breaking up my 96 bowman best atomic set. I have Thome. Any interest. Don
I could use a chrome Tucker If you have an extra. Could also use the Thome.

I could use a chrome Tucker If you have an extra. Could also use the Thome.
In Tucker right now I do not have an extra chrome.But..I do have an extra bowman chrome draft REFRACTOR. As for Thome......What do you have for trade. I am really into bowman chrome draft better prospects right now...from say 2015-2020..Don

In Tucker right now I do not have an extra chrome.But..I do have an extra bowman chrome draft REFRACTOR. As for Thome......What do you have for trade. I am really into bowman chrome draft better prospects right now...from say 2015-2020..Don
Also,
Regarding Thome..I was a big bowman best guy. Might have his 97 and 99 atomics........no atomic from 98..But I do have refractors in 96,97,98,99. Plmk if interested in those. Will check my boxes. Don

Right now, I could use the Tucker refractor, the 96 atomic Thome, and the 99 atomic if you have one. You could check my flickr for possible trade items. What kinda value do you have on Tucker and 96 Thome atomic? Dave

Replied earlier regarding Tucker and thome...But, just saw another post..I do have N. Jones bowman draft silver and bowman chrome draft sky blue. Don

I have over 1900 Thome cards so finding one I need can be tricky. I'm pretty sure I need the 96 Atomic and 99 Atomic.

LMk the Value youre looking for on the two Thomes and Tucker plus the BCD sky blue Jones. Thanks. Dave

I have over 1900 Thome cards so finding one I need can be tricky. I'm pretty sure I need the 96 Atomic and 99 Atomic.

LMk the Value youre looking for on the two Thomes and Tucker plus the BCD sky blue Jones. Thanks. Dave
Just checked my "99" box....Thome atomic not there. Must have sold it........Sky Blue N. Jones selling in the $10-12.00 range.......Not sure how to value Tucker as it it so new..Nothing big $5-8.00 range? 96 Thome atomic.I am looking @ a $35-45.00 cash value. I have been breaking up my 96 Atomic the past few weeks and they are going really high. Stupid Canesco sold for $45.00 and I hate him..... If you say no to Thomic value that's ok...Do not mind holding him. I looked @ some of your better rookie cards...some I know....some I have no idea....as I mainly collect bowman chrome draft. I saw Yelich bowman chrome draft, I saw a Chrome Witt...not sure of value..Everyone like this Dominguez....But do not know his bowman chrome value. I saw rookies of Soto and Acuna......but do not know those cards...what are they?? To high? Saw a Kershaw bowman chrome draft.....pmlk your thoughts..... If not something with Thome...can do something w Tucker and Jones........Stay well. Don

Hello Don, Ill have to pass on the Thome. Too rich for my blood. Im ok with the Nolan and the Tucker though. The Soto and Acuna you ask about are 18 topps update. Theyre too high but The Witt chrome paired with the Kershaw may do the trick. That seems even to me. If youre ok with that please post! Dave

Hello Don, Ill have to pass on the Thome. Too rich for my blood. Im ok with the Nolan and the Tucker though. The Soto and Acuna you ask about are 18 topps update. Theyre too high but The Witt chrome paired with the Kershaw may do the trick. That seems even to me. If youre ok with that please post! Dave
Want to confirm before listing Kershaw bowman chrome draft and Witt 2020 bowman chrome prospect for Tucker 2020 bowman chrome refractor and the N. Jones 2016 rookie sky blue. Correct? Was hoping maybe Yelich bowman chrome draft rookie for the 96 Thome Atomic. Would that be close? Don