Not getting out of the hobby , but being forced to downsize....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
apologies in advance for the long read.....

as some of you already know , i was injured in a fire in my home in the spring of 2015 and was forced to move back in with my parents during my recovery.....shortly thereafter , my live-in grandmother developed alzheimers , my mother was diagnosed with vascular dementia , and my father learned that he had colon cancer.....long story short , instead of staying with them for the 2-4 weeks as planned , i was pretty much needed here around the clock even to the point of my dad telling me i didn't have time to get a job because i was needed here to take care of him and the ladies ....in november , 2 years and 7 months after i came here , pop passed away and left us all in very dire straits financially....huge debts , many of them past due , very few assets , little insurance , absolutely zero planning , and mom pretty much unable to do anything on her own.....over the past 3-4 weeks i've sold off a few of our personal possessions and have been parting with bits and pieces of my personal collection in an effort to cover the day-to-day expenses such as housing , food , utilities , and transportation all while TRYING to keep paying the other bills so they don't start piling up the late and over-limit fees....

now , my back is against the wall....i'm NOT looking for handouts , but i DO need to move a major portion of my collection immediately....obviously in our current situation , i can't afford just give stuff away , but i also realize i am in no position to be overly picky....i plan to list quite a few items here beginning with a bunch of basic low-end game used , autographs , inserts , parallels , rookies , etc as time permits , but for now i want to start in a different vein....i'm currently sorting through several hundred thousand cards (primarily baseball , football , basketball , and racing) building a few team and player lots for local customers.....most of what i'm going through this month consists of base and low-end inserts and parallels with years covering 1980 all the way up to current year material....

until i have enough time to get specific lists put together , since i REALLY , REALLY need to get a lot of stuff out of the way ASAP , i figured i'd go ahead and post here in the forum of each of the big three sports to see if anyone would be interested in bulk player or team (pro or college) lots .....if so , i'd be more than happy to pull cards as i go....ideally i'd like to move team lots in the 100-300 card range via small flat rate boxes or POSSIBLY a few double-boxed medium flat rate boxes containing somewhere between 1000 and 2000 cards....for player lots , ideally i'd be looking at lots containing anywhere from 25 to 300 cards....

soooooo....for now i would like to start taking requests for teams or specific players and i'll let you know what/how many i can round up ....i will say i DO NOT have a ton of high-end ultra-rare material and after local sales i am very low on such super stars as mike trout , bryce harper , clayton kershaw , aaron judge , dak prescott , ezekiel elliott , peyton manning , tom brady , stephen curry , or lebron james and i am very low on dallas cowboys and washington redskins , but feel free to ask anyway....

if you made it all the way down to here , i sincerely thank you for taking the time to read all this and i truly hope i have something you can use at a price that works for both of us...

claude

I would be interested in an '03 Finite football lot. If you have anything pm me. Thanks, bill.

I would be interested in an '03 Finite football lot. If you have anything pm me. Thanks, bill.

im pretty sure you got all of those i had in one of our deals several years ago , but i'll be glad to pull aside any more i come across while sorting some of the bulk lots i picked up over the past 2 years,....

just wanted to let everyone know that my absence doesn't mean i've abandoned this thread or forgotten/overlooked anyone....soooo much that i'm having to do right now means is limiting my time with the cards , but i'm slowly sifting through hundreds of boxes and trying to pull items that have been mentioned in posts here or in pm's....i plan to add a list of random items (primarily some of my low-end flea market material) today and friday and then use the weekend to try to work out deals on any lots i've been able to assemble....

Can you put together a cowboys lot 2011 and up? Especially Romo, Elliot, & Bryant

my best regular customer gets most of my cowboy material , but he only wants one of each card so i can probably round up decent little lot of those consisting of mainly base and low-end inserts and parallels.....do you need duplicates or just 1 per card ?

here's a small list of some low-end relics and autos ....for each card , i have the team the player is pictured with as well as his college team to help team collectors find anything they may need.....feel free to submit offers or ask for a quote on anything you can use....hopefully lots more (and better items) to come ...

items marked with an asterisk have been pulled for a local collector , but may still be available

autographed relics :
2012 bowman sterling autographed rookie relic bsar-tjg t j graham buffalo bills north carolina st
2012 totally certified future signature materials 34 t j graham 137/175 buffalo bills north carolina st
2010 sweet spot 122 dezmon briscoe 346/350 kansas jayhawks kansas
2010 sweet spot rookie signatures variation 117 bill stull 206/250 pittsburgh panthers pittsburgh
* 2010 finest dual jersey autograph fadr-ad anthony dixon 242/350 san francisco 49ers
2014 panini hot rookies score franchise fabrics autograph ff-sm shea mcclellin chicago bears boise st

autographs :
1994 classic four sport autograph nno tre johnson 916/1000 temple owls temple
2000 sage autographs red a48 troy walters 861/999 stanford cardinal stanford
2000 upper deck mvp pro sign cr chris redman louisville cardinals louisville
2002 playoff prestige sophomore signatures ss22 ken-yon rambo dallas cowboys ohio st
2002 press pass autograph nno david neill nevada wolf pack nevada
2004 leaf certified materials rc 187 matt mauck 772/1000 denver broncos lsu
2004 playoff contenders rc 128 drew carter carolina panthers ohio st
* 2004 playoff contenders rc 135 jamaar taylor new york giants
2006 sp authentic authentics autograph sp-jn jerious norwood atlanta falcons mississippi st
2007 bowman chrome rookie autograph bc107 chris davis tennessee titans florida st
2007 bowman chrome rookie autograph bc74 garrett wolfe chicago bears northern illinois
2007 sp authentic rc 212 david irons 1143/1199 atlanta falcons auburn
2008 finest autograph 111 kyle wright pr = 1200 minnesota vikings miami , fla
2009 aspire autograph a7 anthony felder california golden bears california
2009 bowman sterling rc 120 marlon lucky 151/999 cincinnati bengals nebraska
2009 press pass autographs bronze (blue ink) pps-tj tyson jackson lsu tigers lsu
2009 sage hit autograph a105 kory sperry colorado st rams colorado st
2009 sage hit autographs silver a82 jamarko simmons western michigan broncos western michigan
2009 sage hit autographs silver a101 jason williams western illinois leathernecks western illinois
2009 sage hit autographs silver a104 kyle moore southern cal trojans southern cal
2009 sage hit autographs silver a105 kory sperry colorado st rams colorado st
2010 donruss elite turn of the century autograph 195 jeremy williams 26/499 san diego chargers tulane
2010 press pass pe sideline signatures gold ss-sw sean weatherspoon missouri tigers missouri
2010 prestige draft picks rights autograph 252 jeremy williams 271/999 san diego chargers tulane
2011 panini gold standard autographs silver 157 allen bradford 395/499 tampa bay buccaneers southern cal
2011 sage hit autographs silver a11 scotty mcknight colorado buffaloes colorado
2011 sage hit autographs silver a75 d j williams arkansas razorbacks arkansas
2011 sage hit autographs silver a95 jarvis williams north carolina st wolfpack north carolina st
2012 press pass autographs bronze pps-cg2 chris givens 80/99 wake forest demon deacons wake forest
2012 press pass autographs silver pps-cg cyrus gray texas a&m aggies texas a&m
2012 press pass autographs silver pps-vb2 vick ballard mississippi st bulldogs mississippi st
* 2012 press pass showcase sc-rr rueben randle 37/299
2012 sage hit autograph a14 ryan lindley san diego st aztecs san diego st
2012 sage hit autographs gold a2 chris givens 119/250 wake forest demon deacons wake forest
2012 sage hit autographs silver a13 davin meggett maryland terrapins maryland
2012 sage hit autographs silver a37 jason ford illinois fighting illini illinois
2012 topps strata rookie autograph ra-dj dwight jones houston texans north carolina
2013 leaf draft autograph ba-ro1 ryan otten san jose st spartans san jose st
2013 sage hit autographs silver a16 tyrone goard eastern kentucky colonels eastern kentucky
2014 bowman chrome rookie autographs college refractor 33 gabe jackson mississippi st bulldogs mississippi st
2014 leaf draft autograph a-tr2 tommy rees notre dame fighting irish notre dame
2014 panini hot rookies inscriptions I-tw timothy wright tampa bay buccaneers rutgers
2014 sage hit autograph a4 jared abbrederis wisconsin badgers wisconsin
2014 sage hit autograph a24 colin lockett san diego st aztecs san diego st
2014 sage hit autograph a36 kiero small arkansas razorbacks arkansas
2014 sage hit autograph a51 shaquil barrett colorado st rams colorado st
2014 sage hit autographs black a27 carl bradford arizona st sun devls arizona st
2014 sage hit autographs black a43 xavier grimble southern cal trojans southern cal
2014 sage hit autographs black a47 james franklin missouri tigers missouri
2014 sage hit autographs gold a26 jeremy butler 92/250 tennessee-martin skyhawks tennessee-martin
2015 panini contenders draft picks 200 jaxon shipley texas longhorns texas
2015 sage hit autographs black a113 derron smith fresno st bulldogs fresno st
2015 sage hit autographs black a63 donatella luckett harding bisons harding
2015 sage hit autographs black a68 akeem king san jose st spartans san jose st
* 2015 topps field access autograph 22 andre williams new york giants
2016 leaf draft autograph a-km1 kyle murphy stanford cardinal stanford
2016 sage hit autograph *** brandon allen arkansas razorbacks arkansas
2016 sage hit autograph a58 nick vannett ohio st buckeyes ohio st
2016 sage hit autograph a61 matt weiser buffalo bulls buffalo
2016 sage hit autograph a64 ka'imi fairbairn ucla bruins ucla
2016 sage hit autograph a79 daniel braverman western michigan broncos western michigan
2016 sage hit autographs red a87 hunter sharp utah st aggies utah st
2016 sage hit autographs red a90 kyle peko oregon st beavers oregon st
2016 sage hit autographs red a91 michael jordan missouri western st griffons missouri western st

relics :
* 1999 absolute exp jersey tandems jt4 joe montgomery new york giants ohio st w/ike hilliard (florida)
2000 impact hats off nno kevin johnson cleveland browns syracuse
2002 pacific exclusive game worn jersey 13 aaron shea cleveland browns michigan 2-color bengals jersey
2002 pacific exclusive game worn jersey 21 clif groce houston texans texas a&m pictured in bengals uniform
2002 topps gallery originals relics go-ts travis stephens tampa bay buccaneers tennessee
* 2003 fleer authentix jersey authentix ripped ja-pb plaxico burress pittsburgh steelers
2003 playoff honors jersey tandems jt-3 larry johnson kansas city chiefs penn st w/artose pinner - detroit lions/kentucky
2003 sp authentic threads jc-tj teyo johnson pr = 450 oakland raiders stanford
2004 spx rookie swatch supremacy swr-mj michael jenkins atlanta falcons ohio st
2005 ultimate collection rookie jersey rj-rb reggie brown 72/99 philadelphia eagles georgia
2005 ultimate collection rookie jersey rj-mo maurice clarett 55/99 denver broncos ohio st
2005 ultimate collection rookie jersey rj-mb mark bradley 91/99 chicago bears oklahoma
2005 ultimate collection rookie jerseys gold rj-cf charlie frye 30/50 cleveland browns akron
2005 ultimate collection rookie jerseys gold rj-cw carnell (cadillac) williams 38/50 tampa bay buccaneers auburn
2005 ultimate collection rookie jerseys gold rj-mj matt jones 20/50 jacksonville jaguars arkansas
2005 upper deck rookie debut saturday swatches limited sa-tc timmy chang hawaii rainbow warriors hawaii
2006 upper deck rookie debut future star materials silver fsm-tw travis wilson cleveland browns oklahoma
* 2007 donruss threads footballs 45 matt hasselbeck 52/250 seattle seahawks
2007 press pass se game day gear jerseys gold gdg-zm zach miller 251/299 arizona st sun devils arizona st
2007 sp rookie threads phenom flashbacks jersey phf-ml matt leinart arizona cardinals southern cal
* 2008 donruss classics sunday's best jersey sb-37 brandon jacobs 236/250 new york giants
2008 sp rookie threads rookie threads 99 rt-rm rashard mendenhall 19/99 pittsburgh steelers illinois
* 2009 certified materials potential materials 1 glen coffee 14/100 san francisco 49ers alabama
2009 playoff prestige prestigious picks materials blue 28 jeremiah johnson 17/250 oregon ducks oregon
2009 playoff prestige rookie review materials 7 chris johnson tennessee titans east carolina
2009 upper deck game day gear nfl-cj chris johnson tennessee titans east carolina
2010 press pass pe game day gear jerseys silver gdg-jj javarris james miami hurricanes miami , fla
* 2010 prestige prestigious pros materials blue 4 brian westbrook 214/250 philadelphia eagles
2013 crown royale rookie silhouettes retail 7 dion jordan 172/299 miami dolphins oregon
* 2013 totally certified rookie roll call materials 32 ryan nassib 264/299 new york giants syracuse
2014 totally certified rookie roll call jerseys rrc-au austin seferian-jenkins tampa bay buccaneers washington
2015 donruss rookie threads drt-mw maxx williams baltimore ravens minnesota
2015 rookies and stars embroidered patches ep14 mario williams buffalo bills north carolina st w/karlos williams (florida st)

my best regular customer gets most of my cowboy material , but he only wants one of each card so i can probably round up decent little lot of those consisting of mainly base and low-end inserts and parallels.....do you need duplicates or just 1 per card ?

I would just be looking for 1 per card. Base & low end inserts are fine.

Thanks,
Charlie

Interested in these so far:

* 2013 totally certified rookie roll call materials 32 ryan nassib 264/299 new york giants syracuse

brrrr....i normally love cold weather and seldom actually FEEL cold , but for the past 2 months that has changed....and now a fourth straight bone-chilling night of frozen water lines that has seen me outside either setting up and watching a propane heater in the pump house or roaming the yard looking for any remnants of firewood , as well as small limbs , branches , twigs , sticks , or bark that may actually burn long enough to break the chill in the house....on the positive side , i think our yard will be 100% clear of all such litter/debris by the end of the weekend....

i do have a few other small errands to tend to tomorrow and saturday , but i brought the last two "catchable" cats here tonight so i should be home for 4 straight days now and i hope to get a lot of work done on cards and hammer out a few deals...sooo..if anyone else has anything i should be looking for this weekend , feel free to post or pm ....

let me know what you have for current Denver Broncos and Colorado Rockies thanks

Interested in these so far:

really need to make a few deals tonight or early monday , but i can either do a small deal on those now and then work up a bulk lot over the next week or so or just set those aside until i find more you can use...just let me know what works best for you...