Not getting out of the hobby , but being forced to downsize....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

still here and still going through tons of material in my very limited free time..... for tonight , i am at least TRYING to get an inventory of one 3-row box of stuff from my flea market table entered into a spre4adshhet and posted here....

Any updates?

Thanks, Ellis

still slowly working to sort through literally millions of cards , but my time has become even more limited for now thanks to a few of my own health issues along with lawyers , courts , and family members who have apparently cleaned mom out and now plan to have her institutionalized against her/my wishes...i won't bore you with more details than that since i'm really not just out fishing for sympathy , but rest assured that any chance i find time to sort cards , i am still pulling material for everyone who has posted or pm'ed me....

in the meantime , i posted a few sizable lists of random items for sale in the baseball , football , and basketball forums a few days ago , so by all means feel free to check them out to see if you see anything there you could use...

Interested in a Dallas Cowboys Bulk Lot anything and everything

gotcha ....will keep pulling aside all i can find and update you as soon i can...