Not overly impressed with my 3x 2012 Topps Archives Blasters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
I opened 3 blasters, and not really impressed with what I got. Guess this is why it was my only open of 2012 so far, and will keep me away for a bit. Let me know what you need. Thanks, Tony.

SPs - 210 Sandy Koufax, 212 Andy Van Slyke, 219 Cecil Cooper, 225 Ken Griffey, 235 Ed Kranepool, 237 Robin Ventura

1967 Stickers - Jim Palmer, Pablo Sandoval, Troy Tulowitzki, Carl Yastrzemski

1968 3D - Al Kaline, C.C. Sabathia, Chase Utley

1969 Deckle Edge - 3 Jose Batista, 13 Willie Mays (2x)

1977 Cloth Stickers - CL Cliff Lee, JB Johnny Bench, JE Jacoby Ellsbury

Reprints - 1967 Fergie Jenkins, 1970 Nolan Ryan, 1975 Robin Yount, 1977 Gary Carter, 1981 Willie Stargell

Relic - Mark Trumbo jersey

Topps Pennant advertising card for their app featuring the O's and Cal Ripken

Last edited:
Interested in the 1967 Stickers - Troy Tulowitzki and any other Tulo's you might have. Also interested in any Stephen Drew's and of course any Jeter's.

LMK if you can find anything from my User Page. (Kind of thin right now).

Thanks.

I'd be interested inthe Kranepool SP & the Ryan 1970 reprint. If you do Cardinals, I can list a few things i have, or if you have specific needs, LMK.

I can use the Kaline 3D card.

Found these from your wantlist (is it updated?):

1980 Topps: 689 Sox Tm (unmarked, nrmt)
2006 Bowman Heritage: 131 Edmonds
2010 Topps 206: 26 Musial, 203 Craig

Tks, Jim

Interested in the trumbo jersey. Pm me what ur looking for if ft
PM sent.

Interested in the 1967 Stickers - Troy Tulowitzki and any other Tulo's you might have. Also interested in any Stephen Drew's and of course any Jeter's.

LMK if you can find anything from my User Page. (Kind of thin right now).

Thanks.
Didn't really see anything I could use right now. Thanks, Tony.

I'd be interested inthe Kranepool SP & the Ryan 1970 reprint. If you do Cardinals, I can list a few things i have, or if you have specific needs, LMK.
I would be interested in current Cardinals. Let me know. Thanks, Tony.

I would be interested in the Stargell, Van Slyke, and any other Pirates you pulled.
The Pirates I have are what you mentioned along with the following base:
#66 McCutchen (2x) and 185 Clemente (2x). Would mainly be looking for current St. Louis Cardinals on trade. Thanks, Tony.

Happen to get base #88?
No, I sure didn't. Sorry.

Last edited:
Back