November pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaplain11

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey!!! I can't believe it is already November. Where did the year go? Although I am not active much on the site I do like the pick up posts. Part of what used to draw me to this group was seeing the joy everyone commented with when busting packs, picking up those hard-to-find gems, or so on. I'd love to see more people post in these threads! Anyway, here is what I have gotten so far...

Dewayne

Great pickups Dewayne! I really like that Musial in particular. I always loved that set!

John

Great pickups Dewayne! I really like that Musial in particular. I always loved that set!

John

John,

I started working on the game used set a few years ago and finished it finally. So I figured I would do the signed version. It is hard to find those, even on eBay, at least the six I don't have.

I pulled the Bryant myself out of a box I picked up from Jsneeze50. (Check out his thread and grab a box!) I picked up the Chapman at a local flea market. I'm alright with the 9 as an overall grade, don't like the 9 on the signature though. Sorry for the scans... My scanner does not do well with the BGS slabs.

Thanks
Craig

-2013 USA Baseball Champions National Team Certified Signatures #2 Kris Bryant 076/299
KrisBryant2013BGSUSA001_zpstxzrr5py.jpg

-2009 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Signature Turn of the Century #150 Aroldis Chapman AU 131/149
Chapman2009EliteBGS001_zpsvizymamv.jpg