Official OOTP12 BSL 2.0 Draft Thread - !LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A reminder that the offline portion of the draft is ending at 11pm central tonight (about an hour and a half) so any picks timestamped after that will not count. You can show up for the live draft tomorrow at 5pm cst on AIM OR PM a list to Nick by Noon Central time tomorrow (Sunday)

Nick will be "Em Cee" for the draft as he is commissioner. I will enter the picks on my end as I have the active league file. A day or two after the draft, once I have the league file set up and complete, I will provide nick the updated file as well as upload the main zip folder for ALL teams to download. At that point, I will serve as more of an adviser and be less hands-on than I am at the current time.

At that point, all teams will be able to set their lineups and submit them. We have a few months 'in game' that we can do some 'testing' with regarding everyone getting the hang of things. So I imagine without too many issues we should be able to roll out spring training within a week or so.

Last edited:
Thanks for everything you have done Cory for the first BSL League and helping with everything to get this one started.

Ron

A reminder that the offline portion of the draft is ending at 11pm central tonight (about an hour and a half) so any picks timestamped after that will not count. You can show up for the live draft tomorrow at 5pm cst on AIM OR PM a list to Nick by Noon Central time tomorrow (Sunday)

Nick will be "Em Cee" for the draft as he is commissioner. I will enter the picks on my end as I have the active league file. A day or two after the draft, once I have the league file set up and complete, I will provide nick the updated file as well as upload the main zip folder for ALL teams to download. At that point, I will serve as more of an adviser and be less hands-on than I am at the current time.

At that point, all teams will be able to set their lineups and submit them. We have a few months 'in game' that we can do some 'testing' with regarding everyone getting the hang of things. So I imagine without too many issues we should be able to roll out spring training within a week or so.

I'm going to bed, so we're going to call the offline draft a wrap five minutes early.

Cleveland will open the live draft at 5pm cst on AIM.

All lists are due by noon central via PM to slavlite

I am running reports real quick, so draft pool will be up to date by midnight.

Cory