Ok...How depressing is this.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

potvin48

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
So, I remembered this morning to check the 2010 Topps Chrome "bounty" blog to see if they have posted a second contest...The first one from last week required you to own two specific red /25 cards and submit a picture of you holding them.

So, I checked today, and found that the second contest was the first person to send a picture of them holding the 2010 Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle 206 gold /50 card. I've had this card for over a week now and didn't know about the contest until today.

Here's my card on ebay- :(
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190457122925

I was going to leave work early to get that picture taken then I read to the bottom of the post and found out they have a winner already. The prize was a 1964 Mickey Mantle Topps card.

I am bumming hard core right now.

I sent it in anyway, never know, there might be an issue with the winner. I'm hoping he was really the winner of contest #1, they just posted it on the wrong page. I know, not likely, but I have to try right?

I sent it in anyway, never know, there might be an issue with the winner. I'm hoping he was really the winner of contest #1, they just posted it on the wrong page. I know, not likely, but I have to try right?

got the "sorry, we already have a winner" email. oh well. time to move on :)