Old Please Close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Dashcol!

BV is at $80, which is low. Ebay sales have been around $100. Would be looking for something of similar sale value on that one. Let me know what you might have for my PC guys.

Thanks,

Ben

Hey Dashcol!

BV is at $80, which is low. Ebay sales have been around $100. Would be looking for something of similar sale value on that one. Let me know what you might have for my PC guys.

Thanks,

Ben
Are you okay with multiples? I have some James Weismann and Joey Bart, but none that are at the $100 mark.

Are you okay with multiples? I have some James Weismann and Joey Bart, but none that are at the $100 mark.
Depends, I'd like to get something back that gets us a majority of the way there. Then I wouldn't mind filling out the rest with multiples. I am pretty stocked on Bart 2021 Topps base rookies, so would be looking for other products, parallels or inserts for him.

Also looking for Curry, Lillard, Klay Thompson and Jaylen Brown. Send me a list of what you might have and we can go from there.

I don’t have any Lillard, Curry, Thompson or Brown left.
All I have are:
2021 NBA Hopps James Wiseman base
2021 Donruss James Wiseman base
2021 Donruss James Wiseman green flood

2021 Topps Joey Bart Walmart Blue

I think I don’t have enough. Thanks for the time though.

I don’t have any Lillard, Curry, Thompson or Brown left.
All I have are:
2021 NBA Hopps James Wiseman base
2021 Donruss James Wiseman base
2021 Donruss James Wiseman green flood

2021 Topps Joey Bart Walmart Blue

I think I don’t have enough. Thanks for the time though.
I have interest in the Blue Bart and the Green Flood Wiseman. Anything else of interest from the list? I have a bunch of 2019-20 that aren't posted, just shoot me some names and I can get you a list back.

I have interest in the Blue Bart and the Green Flood Wiseman. Anything else of interest from the list? I have a bunch of 2019-20 that aren't posted, just shoot me some names and I can get you a list back.
I am trying to get out of basketball so not really trying to add too much to the basketball cards I already have. The Halliburton is a card I was going to trade to a friend for some baseball he has.

Maybe the Luka Purple Explosion SLAM, but again that would be for someone else.

Thanks anyways!

No problem, thanks for the interest!
I am trying to get out of basketball so not really trying to add too much to the basketball cards I already have. The Halliburton is a card I was going to trade to a friend for some baseball he has.

Maybe the Luka Purple Explosion SLAM, but again that would be for someone else.

Thanks anyways!

List updated with Donruss set needs and recent additions... let me know if you can help at all!