Old Please Close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lists updated after some time away...still looking to finish this one off. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Ben

Hi - sorry for the long delay, had to take some time away. Do you still need those 2 refractors?
Thanks,
Ben
Hi Ben,

Yes I need these 3

2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Refractors 46 Mitch White RC Los Angeles Dodgers
2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Refractors 200 Vladimir Guerrero Jr Toronto Blue Jays
2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Refractors 517 Jeff Bagwell Houston Astros

A lot has been added to my trade page.

Hi Ben,

Yes I need these 3

2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Refractors 46 Mitch White RC Los Angeles Dodgers
2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Refractors 200 Vladimir Guerrero Jr Toronto Blue Jays
2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Refractors 517 Jeff Bagwell Houston Astros

A lot has been added to my trade page.
I do have these from your list now

498 Cal Ripen Kr.
638 Whitey ford
700 Joe Torre

I do have these from your list now

498 Cal Ripen Kr.
638 Whitey ford
700 Joe Torre
Awesome - I can use those 3 for sure. I still have the Vlad Jr and Bagwell refractors, the White was traded.

Any chance you have any of these base from 2022 Topps? 231 242 453 468 516 532 (need 2) 604 (need 2) 636 (need 2) 655

Thanks,

Ben

Awesome - I can use those 3 for sure. I still have the Vlad Jr and Bagwell refractors, the White was traded.

Any chance you have any of these base from 2022 Topps? 231 242 453 468 516 532 (need 2) 604 (need 2) 636 (need 2) 655

Thanks,

Ben
Sorry Ben I have none of those. Never did find series 2 over here. The shelf’s are always empty

Sorry Ben I have none of those. Never did find series 2 over here. The shelf’s are always empty
No problem, similar situation over here.

Do you still have this one? Could you do that one and the 3 base for the refractors?
2022 Topps Gypsy Queen
GGM-3 Frenando Tatis Jr. - Padres

Thanks,

ben

No problem, similar situation over here.

Do you still have this one? Could you do that one and the 3 base for the refractors?
2022 Topps Gypsy Queen
GGM-3 Frenando Tatis Jr. - Padres

Thanks,

ben
These are my Tatis at the moment.

I thought we’d be close with the Ripken

image.jpg

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs