Older Non-sports cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have 3 '69 Planet of the Apes, a '66 Superman #17, and 44 (complete set?) '66 Topps Slob stickers. Any interest?

I don't collect non-sports cards - just happen to have them in a plastic case all these years. I think they're exmt+. Might find a fit with some of your vintage sports. Let's see if we can do the '55 AA first.
Cheers

Well, as I mentioned on the other thread we're dialoguing on, I have to go dig out the '57 Grim, the '59 Bunning and some others to propose to you - I'll try to get to that this weekend - then I can send you pix.

Hey Gordo, Been a bit, but hadn't forgotten this thread. I do have Addams Family 18 and 26. What condition upgrades did you need for the others?

Couldn't remember what non-sports you have for trade....

Thanks for the note. 18 & 26 need to be about ex and other upgrades need to be about vg/ex (no creases with a minor amt of corner wear). I've got a lot of '50s and '60 to trade. some very nice '56T Jets, Rails & Sails, Wings & World on Wheels, a lot of OPC '60s cards. What are you looking for?

Thanks for the note. 18 & 26 need to be about ex and other upgrades need to be about vg/ex (no creases with a minor amt of corner wear). I've got a lot of '50s and '60 to trade. some very nice '56T Jets, Rails & Sails, Wings & World on Wheels, a lot of OPC '60s cards. What are you looking for?
Would love to get similar era non-sports that I don't have. 1966 Donruss Marvel, James Bond, any of the Batman (black, red or blue bat), even the Canadian issues.

I have a few of the '66 Marvel, James Bond and OPC Batman. What do you have have for me?
I have 3 Addams Family Cards from your want\upgrade list

18, 26, 65

18 and 26 look to be ex-mt and 65 is ex (slight corner ding).

PLMK what you'd like to do.

Thanks!