Oldschool's PC HOF/Retired Mail Day Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldschool

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey everyone,welcome to my HOF/Retired mail day thread..What I'm doing is slowly starting a HOF/retired PC..I'm just going to be collecting autos for my PC and will be adding new autos as often as possible..Anyways i just thought i would start sharing my mail days as my PC grows so i hope you all enjoy!

Here is today's HOF mail.

2008 Triple threads auto of Tom Seaver
2llzvav.jpg

Nice indeed. Even though Tom Terrfic played for the Reds ..he looks way better in a Mets unifom. Wishing you the best on your collection.

Thanks guys :)

Here is today's 2 piece mail day.

2005 absolute tools of the trade #25/25 Billy Williams
2u5x84k.jpg
here is one my favorite products of all time.Just sweet looking cards!
2002 topps tribute Jim Palmer
2hz26v8.jpg

3 piece mail day from ebay for the PC

2004 absolute bobby doerr #/100
2010 tribute duke snider #/50
2010 george kell #/18

2q0lx5x.jpg

Looks like i will be sending the Duke Snider auto back to the seller :(..On closer inspection of the card i found a bad flaw on the back of it..After removing it from the screw down i noticed on the back right boarder there is about half inch flaw that was never mentioned in the auction when i bought it.The edge looks like its been dinged pretty hard and has been lifted or peeled back and looks like someone has tried to smooth it back out..If you look in the scan you will also see 3 stains around the top..I thought it was just the screw down that made it look like that but after removing the card the stains are clearly visible on the card...I really hate this because i like the card a lot but i feel i can find one in better condition one for my PC and plus nothing was mentioned about any flaws in the auction before i bought it so i will be sending this card back for a refund :(

Last edited:
Here is today's mail for the PC.

Isn't a HOF but is a retired great!

from 2005 upper deck trilogy #/75 Tony Oliva
33cqkpu.jpg

Your collection is coming along nicely. Im personally thinning down to 1 auto of many of my HOF collection and have been putting the others on ebay. It seems like a few new HOFers go up everyday. Not enough money to have so many autos or GU of each.

Your collection is coming along nicely. Im personally thinning down to 1 auto of many of my HOF collection and have been putting the others on ebay. It seems like a few new HOFers go up everyday. Not enough money to have so many autos or GU of each.

Yea it's quickly coming together but I'm quickly feeling my pocket getting thinner also..lol..I'll keep a eye out for some of your future listings.