One and Done set needs thread for everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looks good, I'll post it up. Thanks, Al

I have the following from your wants list:

2002 Topps Gold #252

2006 Topps Gold # 10,106

2006 Topps Update Gold #80,193

If that works for the two cards you have for me go ahead and post it up.

Closed out my 1972 Topps set this week, so I am using that as a bump for this thread.

Keep up the great teamwork Benchies! Helping each other out is what we excel at here. Keep it going!

here is my one and done: 2014 Allen and Ginter mini black border 173 Jose Fernandez

thanks for any help

I think this "One and Done" topic was a great idea but I am wondering if it is getting buried in this particular room as a sticky topic? I rarely look at sticky topics when I go into any room on this forum and I am thinking this topic may be dying because of that tendency?

I am wondering if this topic could have its' own separate room in the General Trading section? If it were set up where members could start their own "One and Done" topic with any type of card sets (both sports and non sports), the activity in that room very well could exceed the traffic of several other rooms in that General Trading section. I just think this topic falls victim to "out of sight, out of mind" by being a sticky topic in only one specialized room on The Bench.

Just a thought on how to make this really good topic more front and center to everyone on The Bench.

My 1 and done pls let me know if you can help link to tradebait located in sig

2015 TOPPS HOT STREAK HS-8 Nomar Garciappara

2015 TOPPS OPENING DAY MASCOTS 1

2014 TOPPS ARCHIVES 148

2014 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN SET 53

2013 PINNACLE ACES 9 Matt Cain

2013 PINNACLE BEHIND THE NUMBERS 9 Yadier Molina

2011 TOPPS UPDATE 175(Trout RC) << I wish bv $60 willing to trade $70 in bv (not buying)

2010 TOPPS SERIES II ATTAX CODE CARDS 24-Chase Utley

Rainy Sunday afternoon bump.

Anyone able to help anyone else out?

Anybody complete any sets lately?

Did you happen to see my suggestion on how to make this topic more active? It is 2 or 3 posts above this one. THis is a great topic that has seemed to have died out for an assortment of reasons and I think my suggestion may remedy that.

As far as completing sets, I have had two fellow members here go above and beyond in completing some of my sets recently. Both Billy (billy-d) and Derek (dbvol) pulled cards from sets they were working on in order to complete a couple of mine. That was very much appreciated by me and both guys get the highest recommendation from me!!

My one and done set needs:

1986 Topps Mini Leaders (NrMt)

52(Gooden)

1980 Kelloggs (NrMt)

20(Ryan)

Any help appreciated.

I am looking for these cards. Due to a very busy schedule I am only looking to trade for these 2 at this time. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

1988 Fleer 626
1989 Fleer 285

Thanks,
gbfan

Roxfan17
I have 89 score #54
90 topps #297
2013 Topps Chase it down 6 & 13

let me know if you still need any of these

I looked at your blog and want to know if you have a wantlist of the Helton you are looking for.

Last edited:
Can anybody help me with these?

1988 Fleer #626
1990 Bowman #370
1990 Score #432
1992 Fleer #151

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
GBFAN: I do have 99 Topps 216 and 11 Topps 170 for you. If you can hit anything from any of my posts that would be great. If not, I'll just PWE them to you.

Last edited: