one i never thought I would own comes home :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am pretty excited about this one...there were 6 of these made and they have been on eBay with a BIN of $675+ when I have seen them...one of the guys finally broke down and put one up on a regular auction...won it for $300 just now...can not wait to get this one in hand! I had pretty much written off ever owning one of these.

9e13_12.jpg

a1b8_12.jpg

a523_12.jpg

I would've subbed Shockey for David Tyree.. IMO
Shockey didn't even play in the big game..due to injury..
Man thats a nice card. WTG!
z

It's a nice card, and I know you're a Bradshaw fan, but could he be any lazier? I mean, "AB"? Didn't his mother ever teach him how to write his entire name?

I understand having to sign numerous stickers can get tiring and all, but come ON. At least fake it and give the A-scrawl B-scrawl illegible stuff. Something more than initials. And at least it wasn't just a checkmark.

beautiful card... kinda confused why they didnt just put all the patriots on one side and giants on the other...

It's a nice card, and I know you're a Bradshaw fan, but could he be any lazier? I mean, "AB"? Didn't his mother ever teach him how to write his entire name?

He did at one point, and then went Vernand Morency on everyone

he told me that they tell him how they want it signed...at one point he was signing "AB #44" for UD and his full name for everyone else...his stuff is a mixture of the two...you will see very few UD where he signed his full name...and vice versa, you will see very few Topps, Paninni where he signed just "AB"...pretty interesting if you know the deal...check this one out:

This is the only one of these I've seen with the full sig and #44 on it:
08SPStarSignaturesFullAuto.jpg

every other one I've seen has been signed like this:
08UDSPSuperScriptsAutoFront.jpg

Then there is this oddball from Topps last year, only one I've seen signed like with just "Ahmad" :

08ToppsLettermanAutoA.jpg

most were signed like this:

08ToppsLettermanAutoFront.jpg

beautiful card... kinda confused why they didnt just put all the patriots on one side and giants on the other...

I wondered the same thing...kinda odd.

Just scored another pick up for the PC...this one is nice! You don't see many of these for sale...the auto is a nice addition, but I was more interested in the Jersey. This guy sells a lot of Game Issued and Game Worn jerseys.

Anyone know a place where you can buy these types of jerseys? The "authentics" go for almost $300...and this is a Game Issue...I don't know where you can get these? I thought I got it at a steal for $120

been months since I scored anything cool, and all of the sudden...two in one day :)

!Blb5ibQ!mk~$(KGrHqMOKicEtiP(bqciBLbt1cn4uQ~~_3.jpg

!Blb5rG!BGk~$(KGrHqIOKjYEtkGY!prWBLbt1yN!O!~~_3.jpg

!Blb59lQ!Wk~$(KGrHqQOKi4Etk1C2zfCBLbt2fUduQ~~_3.jpg

!Blb5lgwB2k~$(KGrHqQOKkQEtlw9F-FVBLbt1kPW4g~~_3.jpg

!Blb5n9!!Wk~$(KGrHqEOKiMEtkZ,F)0QBLbt1qbuC!~~_3.jpg