One last push before the 2013 series start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weavahVBC

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone,

Coming over from The Cardboard Connection & Sports Card Forum, looking to increase my trade base.

Anyhow, thought I'd make one last attempt to trade for non-2013 cards before Topps Series 1 comes out & monopolizes my time. All my single card wants & haves are in my signature, as well as a photobucket for the Auto/GU/Relic cards.

Also have a full set of 2012 Topps Series 1 if anyone's interested in that - it's currently listed on ebay, but would trade/sell it here so long as no bids get placed.

Let me know!
weaver

Welcome to the Bench!
You have the final 2012 Olympic Singles I need 17 and 87
I'll trade a Gold Parallel 39 Britney Reese plus 2012 Topps Golden Great 84 Jim Palmer for these.

LMK

Thank You

David

hey david,

sounds good to me! if you want to post it, i'll accept. since it's just 2 cards, is PWE ok with you?

thanks!
weaver

welcome from SCF. Im sure you know what I have for trade is there anything else you could use off my tradelist? I have several Jeters listed on there.

I could use the Mantle Golden Greats 2012 Topps card if you can find something on my tradelist that interests you. Thanks

Last edited:
Hey Weaver.................Would you trade these 3..................

2012 ACA-19 Robinson Cano
2011 Topps US294 Edwin Jackson [Black Border 26/60]
2010 Topps Update CHR49 Felix Dubront [Topps Chrome]

For these 2012 Topps 1987 mini's...................

TM-31, TM-106, TM-124, TM-126, TM-137, TM-140

Work out to about $15.50 on each side................Thanks and LMK..................Mike