one more reduced 2013 topps chrome blaster + 2013 panini monster box....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmcjr99

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
stopped at wally world to get food for the fur babies tonight....as usual i walked by the card section...very seldom do they have anything that catches my eye and it's even less often that i have money to get any but i saw a batch of boxes with the 40% off stickers on them and decided to treat myself to one since i'd bought my first scratch-off ticket of the year friday and hit a $50 winner ...i chose a box of 2013 topps chrome.....didn't hit anything huge , but i definitely think i beat the odds - especially considering the sale price of just 11.98.....

pack by pack in order in which they were opened....

luke kuechly
keenan allen rc
robert woods rc
navorro bowman refractor

ed reed
darius slay rc
denard robinson 1986
bjoern werner purple refractor 309/499

larry fitzgerald
cameron wake
kawann short rc
vincent jackson x-fractor

calvin johnson
josh boyce rc
tyler bray rc
adrian peterson refractor

stevan ridley
victor cruz
barkevious mingo rc
aldon smith x-fractor

antonio brown
star lotulelei rc
patrick peterson refractor
travis frederick black refractor 176/299

cecil shorts
luke joeckel rc
justin hunter 1965
stedman bailey blue wave refractor

rookie relic pack
cordarrelle patterson rookie relics

saw they had one more of these boxes on the bottom shelf....based on the results of this one i'm very tempted to go back and try my luck one more time....

Last edited:
Nice. Not a football guy, but always nice when the discount aisle provides quality.

hey , i was expecting to see very little beyond the "a rookie card in every pack" (as promised on the box) and maybe one or two inserts/parallels....to see 2 extra rookies , 2 inserts (1:6 for the 1986 and 1:24 for the 1965) , and 8 parallels (3 refractors at 1:3 , 1 purple at 1:15 , 1 black ate 1:45 , 1 blue wave and 2 x-fractors) was great.....to top it off , the cordarrelle relic becomes the first relic in one of my new player collections (knew he went to tennessee , which i despise , but never realized until 2 weeks ago he hails from rock hill sc , making him an automatic for my in-state player collection.....),

Interested in the Frederick black refractor. Is it for trade?

although i normally don't get rid of refractors unless they are duplicates , i'd consider getting parting with it , though right now since i am in a heck of mess financially and am now down to less than 5 weeks to find a new home , i'd honestly rather work out a sale than a trade....that said , i am at least willing to listen to offers.....

had to make another run to wal-mart for cat food today and used some of my chtistmas money to ick up two more of the 40% off boxes....

first up was a 2012 panini monster box with 5 packs of score , 2 prizm hobby packs , and 3 monster box exclusive cards....

the score was a big disappointment.....lousy rookies , and exactly 1 non-base card...

rc's :
ryan nassib
chris harper
tavon austin
tyler eifert
aaron mellette

blue rookie parallel :
ryan otten

best base :
aaron rodgers airmail subset
tom brady franchise subset
sidney rice (usc collection)
alshon jeffery (usc collection)

prizm :
pack 1
owen daniels
antonio cromartie
steven jackson
santana moss
lamichael james
marcus lattimore rc (usc collection)
giovani bernad hrx

pack 2
ray rice
kenny britt
jamaal charles
jimmy graham
da'rick rogers rc
antonio cromartie prizm
quinton patton hrx

3-card special pack
panini cornerstones robert griffin iii
panini cornerstones trent richardson
panini building blocks coradrrelle patterson (south carolina collection)

and one of the items i had hoped to find still there was hiding out at the very back of the very bottom shelf , hidden among a full flat of 2014 score blasters....a 2013 topps chrome blaster.....

pack 1
arian foster
dwayne bowe
kevin minter rc
rex burkhead (rc) x-fractor

pack 2
lesean mccoy
sharrif floyd rc
michael vick refractor
giovani bernard (rc) camo refractor 458/499

pack 3
alfred morris
sam bradford
tyrann mathieu rc
matt barkley 1986 insert

pack 4
richard sherman
j j watt
matt scott rc
le'veon bell (rc) x-fractor

pack 5
jairus byrd
bacarri rambo rc
jawan jamison rc
jason pierre-paul refractor

pack 6
jordan reed rc
terrance williams 1965 insert
michael vick purple refractor 316/499
antonio gates blue wave refractor

pack 7
jason witten
justin blackmon
aaron dobson rc
marquise goodwin (rc) x-fractor

rookie relic pack
stedam bailey rookie relic

well...not quite as many hits as the first one (1 less rc and 1 less parallel) , but i really like the bernard camo and bell x-fractor.....all in all , though i doubt i'd break many at full price , i'd say both have been quite a nice deal for 11.98 .....

Last edited: