One of my favorite cards with IP auto!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thedarkbrown

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
2022 Topps now released an Alyssa Nakken card after she subbed for 3rd base coach making her the 1st female on-field coach in MLB history. I think it's great that she was able to do that and it is a historical achievement for her and MLB that will always be noted as that. I bought 2 of her cards and I had then intention of getting it signed at the next Dbacks vs. Giants game. When the game came, my wife and I upgraded our seats to be closer to the field. She was throwing BP and when she came off the field I yelled "Coach Nakken, will you sign for us?" She came over and signed 2 cards, 1 for me and 1 for my wife. I asked her how she liked having a baseball card and she said it's neat. It's nice when a plan works out, lol.

Attachments

• Alyssa Nakken Topps Now-1.jpg
    Alyssa Nakken Topps Now-1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 9
Nice! I had her sign her ginter card before a game this year. Very accommodating to fans
Awesome! I bet it looks nice on A & G! That's a keeper!

There was an autograph hound with 9 topps now cards for her to sign, and she said she'd only sign 2. Lame for him trying to get 9, obviously reselling, so cool on her to catch that.

Every single IP auto I've gotten at a game is mine. I enjoy the experience and a possible memento from that experience to enhance my memory of it, lol.