Opened two retail 2012 Bowman 3 packs plus!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Got luckly hit the Bryce Harper auto! The purple cards (3 per blaster) are for trade.....1st bowman cards of Ariel Pena (angels), Paul Hoilman (cubs), Anthony Fernandez (mariners), Claudio Gustodio (yankees), Jose Campos (yankees) and Tyler Gagnon (rockies). Best regards, David PS Harper not for trade!

Nice hit! I've had good luck with retail so far as well.
Last year hit a Harper redemption auto from retail....sold it for $125.00!! Best regards, David

Any Andrelton Simmons (Braves Prospect) from any of your breaks?
I'll take a look at my hobby and retail breaks. Let you know later tonight. Best regards, David
Congrats on the Bryce Harper hit, David!! Couldn't have happened to a cooler guy.
Thanks Buddy!
Woohoo! Nice pull! Congrats!

Jason
Thanks Jason! Best regards, David

Got luckly hit the Bryce Harper auto! The purple cards (3 per blaster) are for trade.....1st bowman cards of Ariel Pena (angels), Paul Hoilman (cubs), Anthony Fernandez (mariners), Claudio Gustodio (yankees), Jose Campos (yankees) and Tyler Gagnon (rockies). Best regards, David PS Harper not for trade!

Bryce who? Nice pull for sure! Congrats

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors