Opening Day Blister Pack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bullrat

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Was in Toys R Us and saw a blister pack of Opening Day with three packs and it said there was a special pack enclosed. Thought I'd buy one to see what was in the special pack. Will show the cards of interest to me, inserts and a fairly big hit for Opening Day.
profarchoo3.jpg

Profar is always nice to get, but really like the Choo because he is in a Reds uniform and it is different from the Series 1 card. Got a Miley and Mariano that were not in Series 1 - not a big OD buyer and interested to see when they get cards in the regular issue if they will be the same photo.

superstarcelebrations3.jpg

Two SuperStar Celebrations - okay, but nothing to get excited about.

cocoblue3.jpg

Coco Blue - sparkle is always nice.

nats3.jpg

Couple of Nationals. Feel same about the Ballpark Fun as I do about the Celebrations. Zimmerman Purple was in the special pack of five cards - other four were regular Series 1 cards.

And the big hit ----

mooseauto3.jpg

Nice clean auto for a Moose. Odds were something like 1/900, much tougher odds than a player autograph.

Everything for trade or sale.